Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Luvs Ultra Leakguards Diapers

Product Name: Luvs Ultra Leakguards Stretch Diapers
Submitted by: Jeannie Kerns; Colorado Springs, CO
Rating: 10
Where to buy: Amazon.com

Description: Luvs Ultra Leak guard diapers are the kind of diapers you have been waiting for. They are made with a plastic coating instead of the cloth coating that leaves little cotton ball like particles all on the outside, they have tape instead of Velcro like most diapers these days, and the characters that are across the diapers change every few weeks. You can't go wrong with Luvs Ultra Leakguards.

Review: Well I tell you, I think that I have been able to try almost every diaper out there in the past 20 years. I have gone through the most expensive (like all us new Mommies tend to do) to the least expensive (that is when we realize there all the same) diapers.

Well after using Drypers for the longest time, I decided that I would try a new one. Actually a name brand one that was cheaper by a couple of bucks. To my surprise and that is exactly what it was, I loved them.

I bought Luvs Ultra Leak guard thinking I was going to be disappointed like the rest. But I honestly was shocked. They were like the old diapers. And I am talking like 20 years ago when my first daughter was born.

They have the plastic outside, which I love because the cloth outside is terrible, I was sick of seeing pieces of the diaper balled up when my son walked away. That is what they do, they collect and make lint balls all over the diaper and they are terrible.

The pattern: Well let me tell you I honestly do not like Barney, but yes, my son does. And when he saw Barney on his diaper he was in a rush to put them on. Thank goodness too, because any other time he wants them off.

The tape: Well this is a big thing for me. I am so sick of the Velcro, I can't even begin to start. I don't know who thought that it was better to do this, but whoever it was needs to be spoken to. All that does is give the child an easier way to take the diaper off. That is exactly what he would do. "Mommy my hiney is showing", well if the Velcro wasn't so easy we wouldn't have had that problem now would we have. Sheesh. But with Luvs, I can be at ease that his diaper will stay on until it is ready to be changed. The tape comes off easy and applies easy as well. No red marks to where the tape cuts into the skin because it is hanging off, no problems at all.

As for quality: Excellent. I have used these for about 4 weeks now, and not once has there been a wet bed. With the others, I was washing sheets and blankets on a daily basis. It is nice not to be the queen of the washing machine for a chance.

Anyways, if you’re planning on buying diapers, buy Luvs. They will not let you down, and you save money as well.

No comments: