Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tai Chi for Expecting Mothers


Sometimes, exercise requires a different and unique approach. Tai Chi for Expecting Mothers is one such DVD. Highly rated by consumers, this DVD provides a way in which pregnant moms can become less stressed, have more energy, and allows for a buffer against some of the side affects associated with pregnancy.

The DVD contains a complete whole body work-out combining Tai Chi, self massage and deep breathing meditation techniques to strengthen and relax the body while calming the mind to reduce feelings of stress. It is one of the highest quality independently produced pregnancy fitness DVDs released to date.

Here are some of the rave reviews this DVD has received: “I've never tried Tai Chi before, but I do adore yoga. I'm looking for some variety in my pregnancy workouts and figured I'd go ahead and take the plunge and buy this DVD. My goodness! Was I surprised! About 1/4 of the way through it, I noticed my heart rate was actually up and I was developing a light sweat! Could this be possible? It is! I used to run and do lots of aerobics and I knew what a "light sweat" was like after doing yoga, but this "light sweat" was different. I could actually feel as though toxins were leaving my body.”

Another pregnant mom wrote: “I have only good things to say about this great DVD. So many women take pregnancy as a green light to eat 5 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches a day and just decide to "work it all off later". I am here to tell you that the "later" takes years. I decided to give this DVD a try. Not only did I have increased energy, but I felt great! The instruction is clear and the exercises are easy to follow. I always felt great after the work out. The meditation in the DVD was very helpful.”

What a wonderful way to assist expectant moms by producing a DVD that not only calms and relaxes, but yields positive and long last results.

Where can you buy it? Amazon.com

No comments: