Monday, May 21, 2007

Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker


Product Name: Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker
Submitted by: Kate Towers; Cambridgeshire
Rating: 9
Where to buy: Amazon.com


Description: This seat features a stand so you can have it as a normal seat that sits still or a rocker. Other features include a toy bar that goes across the front of the chair and it vibrates which keeps my little boy amused for hours.

Review: I purchased this online a month ago and I think its great and it has probably been our best purchase so far. My son has loved being in this and has spent more time asleep in this than in his cradle.

I love the fact that we will be able to still use it when he’s older too, so I think its great value for money. I also prefer to use this chair for when I am feeding him as he seems to feed better in this than with his high chair, I think he prefers being lower down. I would definitely recommend this rocker to friends. Great for when he sleeps, for rocking, feeding....everything.

No comments: