Monday, May 7, 2007

Jeep Wrangler All Weather Umbrella Stroller


Product Name: Jeep Wrangler All Weather Umbrella Stroller
Submitted by: Sarah Grant, Rosamond, CA
Rating: 9
Where to buy: Amazon.com

Description: Very affordable single child stroller. It folds up really smooth and easy, has convenient rear wheel locks, a head rest for baby (under 35 lbs), along with a fold out sun shade/umbrella.

Review: I hate lugging huge things around, and I completely fell in love with this very affordable single child stroller. The all terrain wheels really work great too, I've taken mine over dirt, gravel, and grass and it keeps going without getting stuck. The fabric wipes clean easily, and mall, the park, the zoo, anywhere you take baby. I've even run into the grocery store with it to grab some milk, it's that quick to set up.

There are two little "saddle-bags" on the side to carry snacks and stuff. The lap belt works smoothly, I can snap or unsnap it with one hand.

I can't say enough how convenient it is to have such a compact little stroller in the back of the car that I can whip out any moment for strolling in the mall, the park, the zoo, anywhere you take baby. I've even run into the grocery store with it to grab some milk, it's that quick to set up.

Criticism: I wish it had a strap to hold it folded together after I've stored it under the seat in the car.

No comments: